Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gearing up.....

Hi, my name is Heather.  I am writing this blog so that I can keep track of my weight loss and hopefully help someone else.  I plan to try and keep myself accountable....   let's see how well that goes... 

I have to say, I'm not a writer, I'm definetly not great at using proper grammer...  but this is real and uninhibited. My spelling might not be that terrific either. :-)    I do promise to be honest about what I eat, what I'm feeling that day and why... you never know what can help someone else.  This may not always be about food --- it may be about why I ate that half a bag of chips in one sitting...  i.e. my kids, my 'husband', my horrible ex-husband, or my family....

So, tomorrow.... I am going to weigh myself...  I did this about a month ago needless to say I wasn't happy with what I saw.  That was the first time since I got pregnant with my now 3 year old - well the first time I actually LOOKED at the scale -  I never allowed my midwife to tell me what I weighed.... didn't want to get depressed  - God forbid I face reality!  :-)  So for now I'll sign off... I will be telling myself that no matter what the scale says... It's fixable.. It will all be okay.

Bye for now :-)
H

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog. Maybe I'll be inspired by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi - you don't have any weight to loose! You look amazing!!!! But healthy eating is always good!!! I hope you do follow along! :-)

    ReplyDelete